INFORMOTHERAPY - MEDICINE OF THE FUTURE
At the Polyclinic MakeOver, we strongly nurture a holistic approach to treatment. This means we view each of our patients as a whole, while putting an emphasis on the synergy of physical and mental health.
What is informotherapy?
Informotherapy is a holistic method of health promotion, recognized by health authorities, which studies the impact of information on physiological, biochemical and pathological processes in the human body. With the help of a special apparatus and individualized frequencies, the informotherapist sets the organism to a state of natural balance. With the help of a special device and personalized frequencies, the informotherapist returns the organism to a state of natural balance.
Advantages of information therapy:
Informotherapy has numerous advantages over other methods of treatment.
- it is non-invasive and painless
- does not cause allergies
- there are no negative side effects
- does not cause addiction
- it has no negative impact on other organs, tissues and systems
- contributes to the expulsion of toxic material at the cellular level
- helps remove harmful bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites
- strengthens natural self-renewal processes
- returns the organism to a normal physiological state
Informotherapy successfully treats:
- chronic fatigue syndrome
- headaches and migraines
- female and male infertility
- thyroid dysfunction
- menstrual cycle disorder
- bronchial asthma and chronic bronchitis
- chronic rhinitis and sinusitis
- cardiovascular disease
- eczema, psoriasis and neurodermatitis
- diseases of the digestive system
- problems with the locomotor system
- biliary tract diseases
- urinary tract inflammation
Like all other conditions in which the internal balance of the organism is disturbed.
The results achieved by the application of informotherapy show a high percentage of improvement of the overall organism condition, especially in the regulation of the immune system, and the stimulation of natural cleansing mechanisms during the detoxification process.